Working gas in storage was 1,607 Bcf as of Friday, April 8, 2011, according to EIA estimates.
This represents a net increase of 28 Bcf from the previous week.
- Stocks were 137 Bcf less than last year at this time and 10 Bcf above the 5-year average of 1,597 Bcf.
- East Region: stocks were 90 Bcf below the 5-year average following net injections of 7 Bcf
- Producing Region were 126 Bcf above the 5-year average of 637 Bcf after a net injection of 21 Bcf.
- West Region were 26 Bcf below the 5-year average after no net change.
- 1,607 Bcf, total working gas is within the 5-year historical range.