Working gas in storage was 1,685 Bcf as of Friday, April 22, 2011, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 31 Bcf from the previous week. This represents a net increase of 31 Bcf from the previous week.
- Stocks were 215 Bcf less than last year at this time and 11 Bcf below the 5-year average of 1,696 Bcf.
- East Region, stocks were 94 Bcf below the 5-year average following net injections of 14 Bcf.
- Producing Region were 119 Bcf above the 5-year average of 674 Bcf after a net injection of 13 Bcf.
- West Region were 36 Bcf below the 5-year average after a net addition of 4 Bcf.
- At 1,685 Bcf, total working gas is within the 5-year historical range.