Working gas in storage was 3,025 Bcf as of Friday, September 2, 2011, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 64 Bcf from the previous week.
- Stocks were 131 Bcf less than last year at this time and 60 Bcf below the 5-year average of 3,085 Bcf.
- East Region, stocks were 96 Bcf below the 5-year average following net injections of 58 Bcf.
- Stocks in the Producing Region were 34 Bcf above the 5-year average of 925 Bcf after a net injection of 2 Bcf.
- Stocks in the West Region were 3 Bcf above the 5-year average after a net addition of 4 Bcf.
- At 3,025 Bcf, total working gas is within the 5-year historical range.